It’s totally random, but I never thought I’d like having a wiener dog. I mean, let’s be honest, they are kind of strange looking. Such long bodies and short legs! But the longer she’s in our family, the more in love with her, and Dachshunds, I become. And it’s crazy, when you have a very specific breed of dog, like a Dachshund, there’s this camaraderie between other owners of the same breed. Now, I can’t get enough of doxies, and I’m pretty sure I’m never going to have another breed in my life. I even have a whole Pinterest board dedicated to wiener doggies. Try not to go all googly-eyed. (Hint: it’s impossible not to!)
I mean seriously. LOOK AT THIS FACE.
In other randomness:
– They are coming out with a Despicable Me 2 sometime this summer. I am so unbelievably excited!
– Why do CFL light bulbs have to be so dim when you first turn them on? Why can’t they be bright right away?
– I have some amazing photographer girlfriends. Seriously, I don’t know what I’d do without them.
– I bought a LifeProof case for my iPhone. Because, you know, life always makes me drop my phone. It’s currently undergoing the water test, so we’ll see if it really holds up!
– My sweet Dixie, the best snuggler in the world (when she wants to be)
– Apples with peanut butter. Best. Snack. Ever.
– Castle and Big Bang Theory. The Mister and I watch these shows almost religiously. Along with the Colbert Report. So much laughing!
– Cold weather. Why can’t I live somewhere tropical?!
– Cooking. Because there’s nothing wrong with eating popcorn for lunch and pizza for supper.
– Migraines. Enough said.
I’m telling you, the Humor section on Pinterest is such a good workout for my tummy muscles. Here are some of my favorites from this week!
Seriously, one of my all-time favorite movies!
I tell him this all the time: