Today is Friday, and as I’m finishing up a bunch of loose ends before the weekend, I thought a random post would be fitting.
– I didn’t have any turkey at Thanksgiving. I had chicken, and it was wonderful.
– Motion sickness is not a good thing. Ever. And it’s hard to bounce back from it. I was sick all day Sunday from driving home.
– How to Train Your Dragon is one of the best movies ever. Right up there with Tangled. I’m sorry it took me so long to watch it.
– I bought an iPad. It is amazing.
– Flipboard is the greatest app ever. Seriously.
– The Big Bang Theory makes me laugh all the time. “You know what they say… Revenge is a dish best served nude.” HA!
– My little sister is sick. Like really sick with mono. And maybe strep. And the worst part is that I can’t make her feel better. Sad face.
This week’s KISSES go to:
– Jason Boland and the Stragglers
– Sleeping in my own bed
– Christmas music
This week’s DISSES go to:
– Toll roads
– Multiple migraines in a week
– Dead batteries
And, because I think you all need something ADORABLE to look at this morning, I’ve been playing with the video settings on my camera, and there’s no better subject than the LOVEOFMYLIFE: